Monday, July 25, 2011

~Katie & Danny, Engagement~

I recently had the pleasure of shooting engagement photos for Katie & Danny.  I'll also be shooting their wedding this October.

Katie & Danny were real troopers, getting up early and driving almost an hour to start our session at 7am!  I think the timing worked out great...we had beautiful light, and we also beat the heat!

Below are a few favorites that came out of our session...enjoy!

the beautiful couple : katie & danny

on the paint creek

happiness! 


going for a little stroll

sparkle





i just love the light in this one


l.o.v.e.

i love me some long grass and wildflowers :-)

a top favorite!


Thanks Katie & Danny for getting up at the crack of dawn and making the drive out to Rochester!  I had a great time at our shoot and can't wait for your Big Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment