Monday, July 11, 2011

New Product ~ Frames!

I have been searching for a line of frames to offer to my clients, and I finally found one that I am absolutely in LOVE with!  The company, called The Organic Bloom, was created just over a year ago in May of 2010.  The owners, a husband & wife team, say the company started as a creative experiment that took off!  Today they serve photographers across the U.S., Canada and Australia. How cool is that??

Organic Bloom frames come in a variety of 16 gorgeous styles.  Each frame is custom-made by hand, painted and distressed, and arrives ready to hang with mounting hardware.  They also offer simple metal easels for displaying the frames on a tabletop.  There are over 50 (yes FIFTY!) beautiful color choices, so you can really customize the look to match your decor.  Go classic with Black, Espresso or White.  Or, get creative with colors such as Tomato Red or Yellow Apple.

As their name implies, The Organic Bloom respects our planet, so they use wood harvested only from sustainable forests.   Gorgeous style and earth-friendly at the same time...I love that!




The Organic Bloom only offers their products through professional photographers, and I am honored to be one of them.  Contact me if you would like more details!  

No comments:

Post a Comment