Thursday, July 7, 2011

~Ruth & Chris, Wedding~

Here in Michigan, you never know what kind of weather you are going to get for an outdoor wedding in May.  Ruth & Chris were married on May 21st, and the weather could not have been more gorgeous.  It actually felt like the middle of summer!  The ceremony and festivities took place at Camp Wathana in Holly, Michigan.  The wooded surroundings and rustic charm made it a beautiful setting for their special day.  I'm excited to share some of my favorite images, below (I had a hard time narrowing it down, so there are a lot!).  Enjoy!      


Chris and the guys.

The handsome groom.

The boys!

The girls!



The beautiful bride, Ruth!

Looking radiant.

I just love little ones in tuxes!



The preferred mode of transportation at Camp Wathana.

I loved how each of the girls wore their own unique color.

Ceremony time!  Ruth & her mom get ready to walk down the aisle.



It was a beautiful ceremony.

Exchanging the rings.

It's official!

Just married!

The bridal party.





Some of the beautiful details.

Reception time.

The food went perfectly with the rustic theme and was absolutely delicious!!!


Mr. & Mrs.

Congratulations to the beautiful couple, Ruth & Chris!  

Also, a big thank you to Emily Hutson who invited me to shoot this wedding with her.  Check out some of her photos here.  

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool wedding ! I bet i could have saved myself a lot of stress if i did something cool like that !

    ReplyDelete