Monday, August 8, 2011

~Oliver James : Newborn Photography~

I just love when friends have babies.  I get to hold them and remember that feeling of someone so tiny and precious in your arms.  The only negative is that it gives me Baby Fever!  I have to remind myself that I already have my hands full with my almost-12-month-old, Violet (more on that in an upcoming blog post!).

Anyway, back to my friend's baby.  My good friend and photographer Emily, of Emily Hutson Photography, recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.  His name is Oliver James, and I got to meet him only a few days after he was born.  I can't resist taking pictures of newborns, so of course, the camera came with me.  Violet tagged along too, so it was interesting trying to take pictures of a sleeping newborn with a very loud, very curious 11-month-old on the scene.  We got a few good shots, nonetheless.  :)

Below are few images of little Oliver.  Congrats to Emily & family on your newest bundle of joy!!


introducing mr. oliver james hutson!

i love those little lips

tiny, tiny toes

perfect little fingers

:)

his favorite spot : in mama's arms

my favorite!  i call this one "milk coma."  :)

Congrats again to the Hutson family!  Enjoy this time with your new little guy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment