Thursday, May 5, 2011

~Vannina Lenore~

I am so very excited to welcome this little one to my blog. Introducing Vannina Lenore!! (That's pronounced:  vah-NEE-nah).  She was just 9 days old at the time of our session. She was so precious, tiny and adorable…she melted my heart. I’m learning that is what newborns do best!

Similar to my last newborn session, I met Vannina’s parents through Janice of Peaceful Birthing. I’ve said this before, but it’s worth repeating….if you are at all interested in natural childbirth, Janice’s class is amazing! She teaches a technique called Hypnobirthing. If you are at all curious, you should check out Janice’s website here.

Back to Vannina.  :)  As the pictures will clearly show, she is a little angel. I really enjoyed getting to know her parents, Sara & Sam. They are just head-over-heels in love with their little girl, and it is so beautiful to witness that.

Well, I could gush on and on about how much I love photographing newborns, but I think you get the point.  :)  Without further delay, here are a few of my favorite images from Vannina’s session. Enjoy!

beautiful vannina lenore!

with mommy...

...and daddy


showing off those big, pretty eyes!

joy




little angel.


Sara & Sam, thank you so much for allowing me the honor to document this special time for your family. Congratulations once again on your little miracle!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what a beautiful family. Denise you have captured the essence and love in this family. Thank you so much for sharing the photos with me. Sam & Sarah - you guys are the best!!!
    Janice Rex-Weaver

    ReplyDelete