Tuesday, May 10, 2011

~Ella~

Spring… I think it’s FINALLY safe to say it’s here. And, FINALLY…I was able to get outside, camera-in-hand, for my first outdoor shoot of the year!

It was a beautiful morning…Easter Sunday, actually…and I met up with Ella and her parents, Jen & Dan, for some fun and photos at the park.

You might remember Ella (aka the other “Tiny”) from a previous blog post. She turned 2 years old the week of our shoot. It’s so amazing to see what a big girl she is now…climbing on playscapes and sliding down slides all by herself. So independent, but still so Tiny.  :)

Below are a few of my favorite images from our morning together. Enjoy!

tiny ella!

we were finding lots of acorns!

beautiful family...i just love ella's smile

ella and mommy...and a really cool stick that we found!

ella and daddy


play time!

big girl on the slide


one of my favorites!  pure joy in finding an acorn  :)  

Thanks Jen, Dan & Ella for a fun morning!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment