Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~Jillian - First Communion~

Jillian is a beautiful little girl who recently celebrated her First Communion.  I had the honor of shooting some portraits of Jillian and her family beforehand.  Jillian wasn't quite ready when I arrived, so I even got to take some fun "getting ready" shots.  There was so much excitement in the air that something special was about to take place.  I just love getting to witness that and having the opportunity to capture it with my camera.  Below are a few of my favorites!

beautiful Jillian

getting ready.

the veil!!




her dress was simply adorable.


Jillian's super adorable little sister, Lily...

...and her super handsome brothers, Nicholas & PJ.

Jillian with her proud parents and the entire family!

Jillian has the most amazing brown eyes.



favorite image, hands down.  so pretty!!


A huge thanks to Jillian and her entire family for inviting me into your home to capture these images on such a special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment