Tuesday, May 17, 2011

~Gianna Maria~

I am so, so happy to introduce Gianna Maria! She is the daughter of my good friend Christina. Also known as Gia or Gigi, she was just 9 days old when we met for pictures.

I always love photographing a newborn, but it is even more special when that newborn belongs to a good friend. It is simply amazing to see a friend become a mom. Not to mention, Gia is a beautiful little angel!!

Below are a few of my favorite images of Baby Gia!

introducing : Gianna Maria!!


a beautiful blanket made especially for Gia by her Nana.


sooo sleepy

and we're awake!

love

Gia has a beautiful nursery.

my absolute favorite...just look at those kissable lips!!

Congratulations again, Christina and Emanuel!!  Thank you so much for giving me the honor of photographing your little miracle, Gia.  Enjoy this special time with her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment