Friday, April 1, 2011

~Alaina Makenzie~

I’m excited to introduce, the beautiful, the adorable Alaina Makenzie! She was 3 months old at the time of our photo shoot. Not only is she a major cutie, she is also quite the fashionista!

We had lots of fun for her photo session, but towards the end, she grew bored with me and fell asleep.  :)

Below are a few of my favorites!


alaina makenzie!

all dressed up

between outfits.  this is usually my favorite time to capture some pics...babies LOVE being naked!!


being silly!

alaina & mommy.  time for a new outfit.


and then she was done.  :)

so sleepy and peaceful.

we even managed to try one more outfit...but she would have nothing to do with us.  :)

here is my absolute favorite shot.  such a beautiful, happy baby.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment