Monday, March 28, 2011

~Joey~

Allow me to introduce Joey!  He was 6 months old at the time of our photo shoot.  I have to say, 6 months is one of my favorite ages to photograph.  Their little personality really starts to shine through, and they have all sorts of little tricks up their sleeve.  They can sit up, be on their tummy, roll, bounce, but they can't run away from the camera yet!

I had a great time capturing these images.  Joey is such a little cutie with the most amazing eyes!  Below are a few of my favorite images from our session.  Enjoy!


adorable joey... he has the biggest, most beautiful brown eyes!!

he likes tummy time

the happy family

those eyes!  i just can't get over them.  :)

the boys

joey & mommy.  daddy is responsible for that smile on his face.  :)

we must not forget the 4-legged member of the family!


a top favorite.  such a handsome little guy!!

Thanks to Cindy, Joe and Joey for inviting me to capture these images of your beautiful family!



No comments:

Post a Comment