Thursday, March 24, 2011

~Lyla & Billy~

Could it be?  Two blog posts in one week??  Maybe I am catching up...it feels good!

I recently had the pleasure of meeting this very adorable pair, Lyla & Billy.  Lyla was just 7 months old at the time of our photo session, and Billy was 2.5 years old.

Their mom was interested in having more of a formal "studio" look for the photos.  I still used natural light for all of the images.  I always prefer natural light if I can use it!  They had a wonderful front window that gave us some gorgeous lighting.

If you like this look, stay tuned for some more studio-type images from me.  There will be something coming in the very near future!

In the meantime, enjoy a few images of the lovely Lyla and handsome Billy!

lyla!

billy!

brother & sister.  billy wanted to include his little whale friend too.  :)

billy's serious look


lyla has the most beautiful blue eyes!


wardrobe change!  i just love her expression here.

she made my job so easy!  she loved looking right at my camera.

last but not least, one of my favorites.  even in black & white, her eyes just pop!  not to mention those adorable lips and button nose!  

A big thanks to Lyla & Billy for being great models!!  :)  

Hope you all enjoyed these.  And like I said, stay tuned for some more studio shots from me in the very near future! 


No comments:

Post a Comment