Tuesday, March 22, 2011

~Ethan's Winter One-derland~

I’ve fallen a bit behind on my blog posts, but I feel like I’m finally catching up!  I’m excited to finally share some images from a shoot I did back in January. 

My little buddy, Ethan, turned ONE on January 15th, and I had the pleasure of photographing his big party.  Ethan and I go way back.  J   You’ve probably seen pictures of him elsewhere on my blog and website, as I’ve taken pictures of him from the very beginning (starting when he was still a bun in the oven for mommy’s maternity shoot).  I love when I get to capture images from newborn through the first year (and beyond!).  It is such a joy to watch babies grow and develop their little personality.  

The theme of Ethan’s party was “Winter One-derland” which I thought was brilliant!  I had so much fun documenting his big day.  I hope you enjoy some of my favorite images, below. 


the birthday boy...ethan!
 

i had to share a photo of ethan when he was a newborn.  he was a premie and soo tiny!


now i'm ONE and i'm on the move!!


some of the fun details


a fun moment with uncle matt


the smash cake.  looks like someone snuck a little taste  :)



hmm...what have we here?



sugar!


yum!



i think we're done now!


the clean up crew...ethan's sister, mia.  i'm not kidding...she actually jumps into his high chair all by herself! 


i am one with the presents! 

Happy 1st Birthday to Ethan!!  I had so much fun at your Winter One-derland party.  Now, onto Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment