Wednesday, October 6, 2010

~Lindsey~

Last fall, when I began playing around with photography/portraits, I had the opportunity to shoot engagement photos for Lindsey and Paul.  We had so much fun that Lindsey and I decided to do bridal portraits before her wedding, which took place Memorial Day weekend at Michigan State (my Alma Mater...Sparty on!!).

I've known Lindsey for quite a while, and I can tell you she's one of those people who looks great every day.  But I have to say, on this particular day, her wedding day, she was absolutely stunning.  I'm so excited to share photos from her big day!!

lindsey's make-up was flawless.   

i just loved her 'do...so elegant!!

and she has the most amazing lashes (yes, those are real, and yes, i am jealous!!)



the gorgeous wedding gown

LOVED all the details.  

lindsey has the most radiant smile   :)






such beautiful eyes...  this is one of my favorites from the day!

Congratulations to Lindsey & Paul on your marriage, and thanks for letting me be part of your wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment