Thursday, October 21, 2010

Best of Babies

I have so much fun photographing babies.  From cuddly little newborns to energetic toddlers, no session is ever the same.  These little ones definitely keep me on my toes!

The best part about photographing babies is they could care less about having their picture taken. They just go with the flow and live in the moment.  If only we could stay that way as adults.

I wanted to share some of my very favorite baby images, which I shot over the last year.  Of course, my little Violet made a cameo.  :)  For the music, I used Violet's favorite song, "Stay Up Late" by the Talking Heads.

I had so much fun with this...I am going to try to do another slideshow soon featuring some bigger kids. Stay tuned for that!

And now, for your viewing pleasure, "Best of Babies."  Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment