Friday, October 1, 2010

~Brooke Aeryn~

I recently had the pleasure of photographing a beautiful little girl by the name of Brooke Aeryn.  She was just over 2 weeks old at the time of our session.

I really enjoy working with newborns.  I think they are my absolute favorite subject to photograph.  So sleepy and snuggly, they just lay there and let me snap away, capturing one adorable image after another. And, as I am learning with my own little one, they change and grow SO incredibly fast.  It is so important to capture some special images in the first few days/weeks of life.  I feel honored when people trust me with this very important work!

Here are some of my favorite images from Brooke's session.  She is such a little angel!


the lovely brooke aeryn!

she has the most adorable lips

she gave me lots of sleepy smiles like this one  :)

brooke's parents found this adorable hat on Etsy ... a great website for handmade goodies


can you say cheeks?!





i think this is my favorite shot from our session.  i love the combination of her smile and the little spit bubbles!

Congratulations to Brooke's parents, Holly & Larry, on your beautiful bundle of joy.  Thank you for letting me photograph your little one.  She is absolutely perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment