Monday, October 10, 2011

~Laura & Chase : Wedding Photography (Part One!!)~

This past July, I had the honor of documenting Chase & Laura's wedding in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  It was a gorgeous (and very toasty!!) summer day.

Chase & Laura are probably the most adorable couple I have ever met.  They are SO nice and fun to be around.  They are also incredibly laid back, which made shooting their wedding an absolute pleasure. Seriously...I love these two!

I am so excited to finally share some photos from their big day.  I decided to break this up into two posts, because I simply could not narrow things down!

I also want to mention that the wonderful Sarah Barthlow helped me on this shoot...a big thanks to Sarah for all the amazing shots she captured.

With no further delay, please enjoy Part One from Chase & Laura's wedding day.  More to come in just a couple days!

the day started at First Congregational Church, Ann Arbor, Michigan

the lovely invitation, which Laura created herself!


the groom

getting ready

Chase and his groomsmen



the bride's FABULOUS shoes.

bling.

beautiful Laura


Laura and her ladies


just before the ceremony

these fans came in handy as it was quite a scorcher that day!

Laura's three brothers were ushers.

note the use of fans  :)

it was a beautiful ceremony




it's official!


exiting the church as husband & wife

Mr. & Mrs.


Congratulations to Laura & Chase!  It was so much fun photographing your wedding day.  I hope you love the photos, and stay tuned for more!!  The next post will include fun with the bridal party, bride & groom portraits, and the reception.

Thanks, everyone, for looking.

1 comment: