Monday, October 3, 2011

~Grace : Child Photography~

Meet Grace.  She recently celebrated her third birthday, and I had the pleasure of taking portraits to capture her 3-year-old cuteness!

Now, before I get any further, I have to mention this. As I was working on this blog post, I was listening to Pandora, and the song "Gracie" by Ben Folds just came on.  What are the odds?!  It stopped me in my tracks.  I haven't heard this song in a long time...it is such a beautiful song.  If you've never heard it, you should check it out.  Especially if you have children, it will make your eyes tear up for sure.

Now back to Grace's photo shoot.  When little Grace arrived, she ran up to me and said "I'm sooo excited to have my picture taken!!!"  I honestly don't think I've ever heard that before...HA!!  Let me tell you, that was music to my ears.  :)  We had so much fun at her session and got to soak up some end-of-summer warmth and sunlight.

Below are a few of my favorites from her session...enjoy!

beautiful grace!!

love, love, love those big brown eyes



this just feels like summer

:)




a top favorite.  love the huge smile and those pretty, sparkling eyes!  

A huge thanks to Grace and her mommy, Courtney, for a great session!  As always, thanks everyone for stopping by.  And, if you are interested, here is a link to that beautiful song I mentioned..."Gracie" by Ben Folds.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment