Monday, January 3, 2011

~Kaiden Scott~


I am excited to introduce Kaiden Scott!  Kaiden is the son of my good friend, Jason.  I met Jason about 15 years ago at my first “real” job after college.  We soon became good friends, and I’m so glad that we continue to keep in touch. 

Jason and his beautiful wife, Angela, welcomed little Kaiden into the world this past August (just days after my Violet was born!).  He was 3 months old at the time of our session.  Kaiden is such a little cutie with beautiful blue eyes and the longest eyelashes I have ever seen on a baby!  He was such a little angel for our shoot…so happy and smiley.  I am so pleased with how the photos turned out, and I am excited to share them with you.  Below are some of my favorites!



meet kaiden!  (i wasn't kidding about those eyelashes!)

such a smiley little guy





kaiden wanted to show off his bubble making skills for this family photo

*happiness*

we must not forget angela & jason's first baby, cooper!

more smiles for the camera.  seriously...he made my job SO easy.

some mommy time


being silly with daddy


my absolute favorite shot.  such a beautiful little boy!!

Angela & Jason...thank you so much for asking me to capture these images of your little angel.  He is perfect in every way.  And Violet wanted me to say that she is very much looking forward to a play date in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment