Friday, January 28, 2011

Best of Weddings ~ Part One

It’s January.  Snowy, cold, grey.  The furnace is on overdrive, and my wee 12 pound dogs look at me like I’m crazy when I tell them to go outside.   But, the days are starting to get longer, and there are only 51 days left until Spring!!  Warmer days will be here before we know it, and with that comes WEDDING SEASON!

With that in mind, I thought now would be the perfect time to share some photos of 2010 weddings.  I simply have too many to share at once, so I am going to break this up into a couple of posts. 

Please enjoy Best of Weddings ~ Part One!!


*bling*



getting ready


the girls


beautiful brides


the grooms clean up pretty nicely too :)


the boys


church



here comes the bride...






moments






mr & mrs!!


the whole gang











*heart*












tiny guests  :)


first dance




Are you or someone you know getting married?  I'm booking 2011 weddings right now, so give me a shout if you'd like to discuss!

As always, thanks for taking a look at my blog!  ~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment