Monday, March 26, 2012

~Cecelia : Child & Family Photography~

Wow, I feel like it's been a while since I've blogged!  We made it through winter (if you can call it winter by Michigan standards!), and now that spring is here, it's a beautiful time to get out and shoot!

Meet Cecelia.  You may remember her from a previous blog entry, when I shot her 6 month photos.  I love, love, love to photograph babies at different stages.  It is so amazing to watch them grow.  Cecelia is now a toddler (about 18 months at our recent session), and she is such a cutie and so sweet!  One thing I remembered about her 6 month photos was that she had the best smile.  I noticed the same adorable smile at our recent shoot...just with a lot more teeth!  :)  She is such a happy girl.

Below are a few of my favorite images.  Enjoy!


adorable cecelia!

here is a big smile from her 6 month pictures!

and now such a big girl...exploring flowers at the butterfly house.


taking a break with daddy.


ceclia, her mama and an awesome baby belly!




seriously, i cannot get enough of her smile!!   :)

i love this little series....



and finally, a top favorite.  such a beautiful family!


Thank you Teresa, Wayne & Cecelia for letting me document your beautiful family once again!  Can't wait to hear all about your newest munchkin.  Congratulations and best of luck!!  ~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment